- capital and class
- conflict within the movement
- ecological crisis
- Editor's desk
- fascist attacks
- Maoists India
- state control
- state security
- strategy and tactics
- war on drugs
- Women Martyrs of The Indian Revolution
- Letter from your Editor
- People’s War in India Clippings 11/8/2016
- Passing of communist activist and union militant Himadri Sen Roy
- People’s War in India Clippings 8/8/2016
- People’s War in India Clippings 1/8/2016
- Brief History of the Armed Communist Formations (FCA)
- Boycott (World) Social Forum, a Safety Valve for Imperialism
- ‘Give us Eylem Ataş’s body’
- People’s War in India Clippings 30/7/2016
- People’s War in India Clippings 29/7/2016
- Indian Democracy Unmasked: BJP-RSS and the politics of Communal Hatred-CAFAU
- Brief history of the Revolutionary Communist Commitee (CoCoRi)
- People’s War in India Clippings 26/7/2016
- 12 detained in house raids in Dersim
- People’s War in India Clippings 24/7/2016
- People’s War in India Clippings 22/7/2016
- HBDH: 11 riot police killed in Trabzon
- Armed wing of Maoist Communist Party eliminates reactionary solder
- Responsibility claim for the execution of mafioso Habibi in June , Exarhia area – Athens , Greece
- About the attempted military coup in Turkey KKE (ml)
Tag Archives: police killing
January 7 OFFICERS investigating the police killing of Tristan Cobbler have so far received statements from five Laventille residents who claimed to have seen the shooting, acting Commissioner of Police James Philbert said yesterday.
January 03 ALLIGATOR POND, Manchester — Thousands of New Year’s Day late-evening revellers got the shock of their lives when a police shooting, which left one man dead and another in hospital, triggered a riot and an attack on the … Continue reading
By Agency Reporter, Published: Friday, 1 Jan 2010 Few hours to New Year, a police corporal on Thursday allegedly shot dead a 25-year-old Accountancy student of Osun State Polytechnic, Iree, Adewunmi Adelowo, in Oogi community of the State .
2009-12-11 Human rights lobby group Jamaicans for Justice (JFJ) is raising grave concerns surrounding the police killing a Kingston man popularly called Kentucky Kid.
Ranchi, Aug. 13: Residents of Itki blocked NH-23 (Ranchi-Gumla road) near Central Silk Board at Nagri for four hours this afternoon protesting against the killing of two villagers by the police.
This week’s police killing of a young Mapuche activist has once again pushed age-old tensions between the indigenous group and Chilean authorities beyond the breaking point.