1. Our target of work is
- Building base in rural areas and liberate villages
- Encircle cities
- Finally seize cities
At present, our cadres are being developed who are experienced in armed struggle, arms are being captured, national enemies are being overthrown form villages and we are being able to drive out [...]
Outlawed leader killed in Kushtia ‘gunfight’
An outlawed leader of Purba Banglar Communist Party (PBCP) has been killed in a “gunfight” with police at Bhanga Battala in Mirpur upazila early Sunday. Deceased Enamul was a regional commander of Janajuddho (ML-Lal Pataka), a faction of the PBCP. Mirpur police station Officer-in-Charge Kazi Jalal Uddin [...]
The Tenth Plenum of the 1st Central Committee of the Proletarian Party of East Bengal successfully held. All the members of the Central Committee were present in the meeting and the chairman of the central committee presided over the meeting.
The meeting summed up the experience of the ‘Great Rainy Seasonal Strategic Offensive’. Meeting [...]
(It was added to the preface of the Poetry Book: People’s War in Perspective. Sukanto Bhattacharjee was a famous poet in Bengali literature during 1940s. At the same time, he was an activist of Communist party of India. He reflected the idea of that party which was sunk in revisionist line, so, a short [...]
Art and literature is included in ideology. It influences human thinking and controls practice. It is necessary to create public opinion for both revolution and counter revolution. The reactionary art & literature create public opinion on behalf of making counter revolution and sustaining counterrevolutionary power. The literature and culture of reactionary content with high [...]
If any one of the following crimes is proved, the criminal can be given capital punishment. Sub-sector commanders will be able to implement this article in following way:
- Crime investigation, taking witness and evidence
- If possible, take permission from higher level
- In case criminal may fly, then it will not need [...]
January 28: Khulna District
SFs killed Touhidul Islam Sabuj (28), the ‘second-in-command’ of PBCP, in an exchange of fire in Phultala sub-District of Khulna District.
February 2: Jhenaidah District Police arrested a cadre, identified as Ainal Mandal of PBCP-Janajuddha with a shutter gun at Baidanga village in Jhenaidah District.
February 13: Madaripur District [...]
The decision of the Rainy seasonal strategic offensive completely corresponds to the domestic and international situation and our subjective condition. It is a wonderful application of Marxist military strategy and tactics. It is a historic, far reaching, significant and epoch-making decision in the history of Party and revolution.
2. According to real situation, we [...]
○ Meeting discussed military situation of East Bengal (Appendix-I)
In this context, certain comrade was criticized for the emerged situation in Bhola (Appendix-II)
○ Meeting discussed our military situation and come to know that we achieved preparation to carry massive guerrilla war. Meeting calls for starting massive military activities in all the regions under [...]
1. We must oppose two types of trends in every case. Left trend—which underestimates real obstacles Right trend—which overestimates real obstacles When making military plan, we have to oppose these two types of trend.
2. We must make military plan in such a way that consideration of subjective condition corresponds to that of objective [...]