Two Afghan demonstrators, who were protesting the killing of a schoolteacher by U.S.-led troops in the country’s north, were killed by Afghan security forces on Thursday, reported Press TV.
American forces also shot dead an Afghan man in the country’s southern province of Kandahar, Press TV quoted Afghan officials as saying on Thursday.
According to provincial police chief of Kandahar, Rahmatullah Atrafi, U.S. troops slain the civilian in Dand city on Wednesday.
Atrafi said the Afghan man came under attack when walking with his daughter on a road in the area, adding that his child managed to escape unharmed.
Anger with the U.S.-led foreign forces is rising across Afghanistan over their attacks on civilians.
- capital and class
- conflict within the movement
- ecological crisis
- Editor's desk
- fascist attacks
- Maoists India
- state control
- state security
- strategy and tactics
- war on drugs
- Women Martyrs of The Indian Revolution
- Letter from your Editor
- People’s War in India Clippings 11/8/2016
- Passing of communist activist and union militant Himadri Sen Roy
- People’s War in India Clippings 8/8/2016
- People’s War in India Clippings 1/8/2016
- Brief History of the Armed Communist Formations (FCA)
- Boycott (World) Social Forum, a Safety Valve for Imperialism
- ‘Give us Eylem Ataş’s body’
- People’s War in India Clippings 30/7/2016
- People’s War in India Clippings 29/7/2016
- Indian Democracy Unmasked: BJP-RSS and the politics of Communal Hatred-CAFAU
- Brief history of the Revolutionary Communist Commitee (CoCoRi)
- People’s War in India Clippings 26/7/2016
- 12 detained in house raids in Dersim
- People’s War in India Clippings 24/7/2016
- People’s War in India Clippings 22/7/2016
- HBDH: 11 riot police killed in Trabzon
- Armed wing of Maoist Communist Party eliminates reactionary solder
- Responsibility claim for the execution of mafioso Habibi in June , Exarhia area – Athens , Greece
- About the attempted military coup in Turkey KKE (ml)