VISAKHAPATNAM: Thanking the tribals of 11 Agency mandals in the district for supporting the nation-wide bandh called by them on March 24, the Maoists pointed out that there was not a single honest police officer in the force.
The Maoists said that they had also returned the cellphones snatched from the passengers of an APSRTC bus on March 21.
While the families of Maoists, carrying a reward of lakhs of rupees on their heads, are living in poverty, police officers like former superintendent of police of Visakhapatnam JG Murali, who was caught by the ACB, made crores of rupees, secretary CPI (Maoist) Galikonda Area Committee secretary Krishna said in a statement released to mediapersons in Chintapalle in the district.
The Maoists charged police officer PV Ramana with making crores from selling the ganja seized from tribals and pointed out that Anita Sen, wife of former director general of police of Andhra Pradesh Swaranjit Sen, was arrested in a child adoption racket.
The police are the real looters of society, the Maoist leader said in his statement and demanded that the police officers must declare their assets before they join the service so that the people would know how much they have earned during the course of their service.
- capital and class
- conflict within the movement
- ecological crisis
- Editor's desk
- fascist attacks
- Maoists India
- state control
- state security
- strategy and tactics
- war on drugs
- Women Martyrs of The Indian Revolution
- Letter from your Editor
- People’s War in India Clippings 11/8/2016
- Passing of communist activist and union militant Himadri Sen Roy
- People’s War in India Clippings 8/8/2016
- People’s War in India Clippings 1/8/2016
- Brief History of the Armed Communist Formations (FCA)
- Boycott (World) Social Forum, a Safety Valve for Imperialism
- ‘Give us Eylem Ataş’s body’
- People’s War in India Clippings 30/7/2016
- People’s War in India Clippings 29/7/2016
- Indian Democracy Unmasked: BJP-RSS and the politics of Communal Hatred-CAFAU
- Brief history of the Revolutionary Communist Commitee (CoCoRi)
- People’s War in India Clippings 26/7/2016
- 12 detained in house raids in Dersim
- People’s War in India Clippings 24/7/2016
- People’s War in India Clippings 22/7/2016
- HBDH: 11 riot police killed in Trabzon
- Armed wing of Maoist Communist Party eliminates reactionary solder
- Responsibility claim for the execution of mafioso Habibi in June , Exarhia area – Athens , Greece
- About the attempted military coup in Turkey KKE (ml)