Large numbers of angry relatives on Thursday staged protest over mysterious death of an inmate in District Jail Sialkot.
An accused Naseer Ahmad was confined in Sialkot’s prison for the last two months in a theft case and on Wednesday he died there mysteriously while the jail administration failed to present any concrete reason for his death.
The aggrieved and furious family members staged a protest in front of Civil Hospital against the mysterious death of their dear one.
The protesters said that deceased inmate’s dead body was moved to Civil Hospital but after passage of over 12 hours yet its post-mortem was being delayed.
The victim family accused that police tortured Naseer Ahmed to death in jail.
The protesters appealed Punjab Chief Minister to order an investigation into the matter and provide justice to them.
- capital and class
- conflict within the movement
- ecological crisis
- Editor's desk
- fascist attacks
- Maoists India
- state control
- state security
- strategy and tactics
- war on drugs
- Women Martyrs of The Indian Revolution
- Letter from your Editor
- People’s War in India Clippings 11/8/2016
- Passing of communist activist and union militant Himadri Sen Roy
- People’s War in India Clippings 8/8/2016
- People’s War in India Clippings 1/8/2016
- Brief History of the Armed Communist Formations (FCA)
- Boycott (World) Social Forum, a Safety Valve for Imperialism
- ‘Give us Eylem Ataş’s body’
- People’s War in India Clippings 30/7/2016
- People’s War in India Clippings 29/7/2016
- Indian Democracy Unmasked: BJP-RSS and the politics of Communal Hatred-CAFAU
- Brief history of the Revolutionary Communist Commitee (CoCoRi)
- People’s War in India Clippings 26/7/2016
- 12 detained in house raids in Dersim
- People’s War in India Clippings 24/7/2016
- People’s War in India Clippings 22/7/2016
- HBDH: 11 riot police killed in Trabzon
- Armed wing of Maoist Communist Party eliminates reactionary solder
- Responsibility claim for the execution of mafioso Habibi in June , Exarhia area – Athens , Greece
- About the attempted military coup in Turkey KKE (ml)