For the fourth consecutive day, thousands of protesters in Yemen’s southern port of Aden took to the streets demanding the ouster of President Ali Abdullah Saheh.
Protests erupted in several district within Aden in which at least 11 protesters were killed and many others wounded during demonstration.
The protesters burned tires and riot police fired live bullets in the air to disperse them.
The rise of protest in Aden coincided with the arrival of Vice President Hadi as the head of a committee in charge of investigating last Wednesday’s events. Hadi also observed closely on the events in Aden.
Close sources told the Yemen Post that security authorities closed all entrances of Aden to stop people from entering Aden.
- capital and class
- conflict within the movement
- ecological crisis
- Editor's desk
- fascist attacks
- Maoists India
- state control
- state security
- strategy and tactics
- war on drugs
- Women Martyrs of The Indian Revolution
- Letter from your Editor
- People’s War in India Clippings 11/8/2016
- Passing of communist activist and union militant Himadri Sen Roy
- People’s War in India Clippings 8/8/2016
- People’s War in India Clippings 1/8/2016
- Brief History of the Armed Communist Formations (FCA)
- Boycott (World) Social Forum, a Safety Valve for Imperialism
- ‘Give us Eylem Ataş’s body’
- People’s War in India Clippings 30/7/2016
- People’s War in India Clippings 29/7/2016
- Indian Democracy Unmasked: BJP-RSS and the politics of Communal Hatred-CAFAU
- Brief history of the Revolutionary Communist Commitee (CoCoRi)
- People’s War in India Clippings 26/7/2016
- 12 detained in house raids in Dersim
- People’s War in India Clippings 24/7/2016
- People’s War in India Clippings 22/7/2016
- HBDH: 11 riot police killed in Trabzon
- Armed wing of Maoist Communist Party eliminates reactionary solder
- Responsibility claim for the execution of mafioso Habibi in June , Exarhia area – Athens , Greece
- About the attempted military coup in Turkey KKE (ml)